How would you react if someone used the N word in your vicinity?

How would you react?

• Red line - we're throwing hands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
This thread was inspired by that recent clip of the guy who jumped over the desk and chased that short cac for calling him the N word.

Do you think it gives cacs undue power over you if they're able to trigger you like that?

Cacs walk around :smugfavre: with that in their back pocket waiting to George Bush the button. They don't even have to come up with creative insults.

So how would you react?

1: Calmly?
2: Treat it like any other insult e.g fakkit, p*ssy
3: Red line - we're throwing hands

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk depends... I had a white friend that try use it. And I'm a chilled dude but I was on his ass no homo, ready to fight and we ain't cool no more.

I was at a club and some white dude used it, I didn't realise but I was looking at him crazy he was feeling mad edgy.

But tryna fight everyone ain't necessary but I'll check people using that shyt. But I ain't tryna fight everyone that's kinda lame, unless they using it directly in your presence.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The way I see things, you're at a constant disadvantage if someone can goad you into a reaction with a two syllable word. I'm at point in my life where I am not going to fight someone on their terms unless I am forced to. I would walk away if it was a stranger, remember it and pick my moment and way to act if it was someone I knew.

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
I ain't falling for that trap so they can cry self-defense and run to a police. They out here still using the word in the 21st century so I treat the person as a relic of the past, the word has no weight on me anymore over the years I've matured and they just expose themselves as idiots left hanging not getting the response they crave.

Last edited: