BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:huhldup:

I remember when I used to go picc up this bytch from her sisters house across town.

It was always some police car across the street, it just made me feel weird. Like, damn these fakkit ass nikkas just need their own community where they can live in and no else.

but yea i got this idea from watchn this corny asss show Lincoln Heights. :russ:

do lincoln heights even got any blacc ppl

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
it wouldnt bother me at all, even tho i cant stand the police. i used to live in some apartments with a police storefront in them . the storefront was right below me and i sold weed and partied all the time. but they never bothered me cuz id aLWAys be outside speaking to them and they would talk to the kids, i kept it cordial instead of hiding from them.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
it wouldnt bother me at all, even tho i cant stand the police. i used to live in some apartments with a police storefront in them . the storefront was right below me and i sold weed and partied all the time. but they never bothered me cuz id aLWAys be outside speaking to them and they would talk to the kids, i kept it cordial instead of hiding from them.
nah, they aint fucc wit u cuz u a female and u prolly flirted wit da cops like da rest dese dallas hoz do when dey get caught

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
If you're not an idiot it shouldn't bother you. As long as you're smart about your operations it shouldn't matter if you're living next to the chief of police, just don't be stupid about it :ehh:

Edit: And know the law. The cops can't come in to your abode without YOUR permission unless they see/hear some suspicious shyt. Keep the paraphernalia hidden at all times :ufdup:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
damn this show lincoln heights is too much

dese nikkas jus did a drive by on a nikka while hes runnin from the cops and the cops are 15 feet away :dead:

Still better than breakin bad tho

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I should feel safe and even though I'm not doing anything illegal I'd be paranoid as fukk.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Got a police officer that lives across the street from me and a state trooper that lives a few houses down from me

Funny story he just seperated from his wife cause she was caught with another dude in they crib

That somehow didn't turn into a 187 lol

Btw I'm cool with both of them