How wld u have done the DCEU?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
just give me your ideas on phases n shyt etc. i know a good majority are dissapointed so far so i was curious on how yall wld do things.

phase 1:
Man of steel-keep it the same for the most part but redo supes character cut the emo shyt out early, imo after he learns his heritage n flies, the film shld visually change to match his new found optimism as a hero, the teachings n knowledge from both his homes transforms him. no gloomy backgrounds. he dnt need to be a dweeb like reeves or that og supes, the animated series did it well, heck captain america in the mcu is ideal. lois shld not have know his identity at all keep the fascination aspect from the comics in there. have a cameo with a wayne enterprises satellite monitoring him then shows the batcave with info on supes on the screens. dnt show bruce but cut it off then, batman has been done no need to have him show up directly, its logical that he wld be keeping tags on this new hero.
Wonder Woman-logically doing the most iconic female superhero wld be good to follow the og hero himself. u get the female side and hit a new market. ww is dope af to me, like a female thor with the mythcism n whatnot. the upcoming ww looks great so lets go with that.

Flash-Boom another easy choice, everyone likes flash, superspeed is cool n its only been done a few times in cbm. use the most famous speedster easy. good visuals n a decent plot, tease the speed force dimension and going into it etc (do explain it obviously but dnt expand on it yet). no origin dats tedious have him be a hero already for some times, movie intro shows his history n how he got his powers or flashbacks in the movie. have a GL cameo since him n flash have the batman superman relationship as friends, a simple phone call wld suffice "hal i dnt know about a double date with you n carol" etc.

Aquaman-like ww this is a new market, underwater sea film dats not animated. take a character that has been the butt of jokes n flip him into a warrior sea king. easily the film to surprise people. underwater visuals, atlantian society, combat etc.

Justice League-have it be from batmans perspective a mortal working with what seem like gods, we now directly bring in batman. keep snyders version in terms of look and combat/gadgets loose the dark knight returns super jaded personality, have him be untrusting and suspicious like he usually is etc but not to that extreme. keep it kinda like the new 52 and have it be him n hal in the beginning (now we have GL directly introduced, set up by flash cameo and done with enough time away from the first GL movie). then have the others show up or be recruited as the situation calls for. i like the steppon wolf as first villian like we have now set up darkseid as the super big bad. lose the motherbox thing cuz that seems dumb. idk just make a good story :manny: its the fukking justice league no way u can mess that up.

phase 2:
Static Shock-now we switch things up from your traditional heroes n teams. lets hit the teen market with a popular character and well know one (as evident from the animated serious being super popular and having the best ratings and viewing in the dc animated universe). and a black lead with diversity is good marketing and expands your target audience.

The Batman-
Now u do your solo batman film, its batman so nothing more to be said.

Justice League Dark-hit
up the magic side, simple enough.

Green Lantern Corps-i like this approach that we currently heard the dceu is doing i like it, focus on jordan and stewart as partners.

Teen Titans-like static we got a teen market film, plus arguably the best teen suprhero group. sidekicks assembled.

phase 3
squeals for the phase 1 films: mos 2, ww2, aquaman 2, flash 2, jl 2.
throw in doom patrol, this shld be your family orientated movie...dc's fantastic four if you will.

phase 4
idk do whatever sequals, crisises new heroes.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I don't mind the pipeline they have now but it could have been better. My beef is we should have got MoS sequel and a Batman movie before BvS. BvS was trying to spin too many plates at once with the rest of the JL and the universe building. Spread some of the elements across a few films and make BvS less bloated.

MoS 2 could have introduced Lex and LexCorp. LexCorp could have salvaged the World Engine to support the company and secure military projects. In typical Lex fashion he's going to use for his own selfish ways and while trying to salvage the engine it becomes Brainiac or you can introduce Metallo.

I'm not a writer obviously but it's better than Lex making Doomsday. :hhh:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Man of Steel would have been filled with optimisming and Superman would have been an incorupprtable character that was dangerously set in his ways and who had a naive view of the human race. There was issues with the way the characters were portrayed in MOS, from Supes to Lois to Pa Kent to even General Zod. The movie was a mess with an unneeded ending.

After MOS would have done a Batman movie, with a younger Batman more similar in age to Cavill. In this cinematic universe Batman would have been active before Superman and would be a mythic figure in Gotham known only as a rumour. And in this movie his brilliance would be shown, how methodical he is and his detective skills and cunning.

In each independent movie I would have all sorts of cameos from other heroes. He'll have Lois and Clark visit central city and an usual murder only for them to interview a forensic scientist called Barry Allen. Audiences would geek out about shyt like this.

I would also do a shared Sequel for both Batman and Superman in which the world is dealing with the consequences of meta humans and their views on them.

Trust me if I had the reigns to this franchise DC would be ruling right now. As they have such great characters with a rich history. My Justice League would have grown men leaving the movies crying on some.:mjcry:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
See if Kevin Feige had a brother (pause)

Or re-watch justice league & justice league unlimited and copy everything down word for word scene for scene

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Wait until marvel had finished there run instead of trying to compete at the same time

We don't need 12 super hero movies a year and so far marvel is doing it better

Instead of doing a shared universe they should of just dropped piff every so often

Dropping a blassic like dark knight >>>>> shared universe

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Wait until marvel had finished there run instead of trying to compete at the same time

We don't need 12 super hero movies a year and so far marvel is doing it better

Instead of doing a shared universe they should of just dropped piff every so often

Dropping a blassic like dark knight >>>>> shared universe
I actually like that... Just drop random classic shyt every now and then... Or drop some classic stories in live action and be some stand-alone shyt...like their animated movies

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man of Steel sequel (Introduced Doomsday)
Batman solo (Doomsday cameo)
Then Batman vs Superman
Snitched up Corey Stoll before Marvel got him to play Lex Luthor.
Redesigned Doomsday final form to look more like the comics

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I ain't to mad at the direction, I would have just changed up a couple things to the actual.

Pa Kent. I don't know if they were trying to convey that he was just hyper protective of Clark, but saying he should have let them kids die was :usure:. Also would have changed up his death scene. Just don't have Clark around and have him remorseful that he couldn't save him.

BVS. Just drop what the director had wanted. That was an epic event and can afford to be a little longer. Left out pertinent information and dialogue trying to squeeze it into some arbitrary time. Best believe when Marvel drops Infinity War, they ain't about to trim it down cause movie goers like to be out in 2 hours. I actually like the idea someone said of Metallo being the villain over Doomsday. Could have used someone who was hurt in MOS in that role and had Lex create him. Would have been able to save that Doomsday card for a future JL or MOS movie