How were sporty thieves able to push “NO PIGEONS” as an actual single and video???

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound

TLC & them were 2 completely different labels ..I can’t tell if their exact same beat..but I’m assuming they aren’t...but they were able to use the same melody and hook essentially and it was a mainstream single

how were they able to push this as a single and use it on their album ? I’m sure legally there had to be some shyt going on here ..laface & ruffhouse/Columbia were cool with this?.,,always wanted to know how they got away with this

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TLC & them were 2 completely different labels ..I can’t tell if their exact same beat..but I’m assuming they aren’t...but they were able to use the same melody and hook essentially and it was a mainstream single

how were they able to push this as a single and use it on their album ? I’m sure legally there had to be some shyt going on here ..laface & ruffhouse/Columbia were cool with this?.,,always wanted to know how they got away with this
Prob the fact the same person produced both songs :manny:

Daps
Reppin
GSO, NC >>> Land of Oz (KC)

Can’t forget these two that knocked too :lawd:. Dope group and they had the Greensboro affiliation being on Ski Beatz :salute:label.