how touchy/feely are you on the first date

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
be as too touchy feel as you can, little innocent taps

initially, it will through them for a loop, thereafter...she would be ok with it, if she is feeling you.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
be as too touchy feel as you can, little innocent taps

initially, it will through them for a loop, thereafter...she would be ok with it, if she is feeling you.

I agree with this, maybe when something funny is said or something like that put your hand on their thigh/leg, you kinda have to test the waters and see how they react and then you will know to increase or decrease

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
unless she thrownin it at me, bytch is lucky to get a kiss goodnight.

the verbal game is much more fun on the 1st date...physical is too direct. I prefer a female to be totally befuddled by me for the first few encounters.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
depends on how the date is going but yea make jokes or w/e then touch them on their arm or some shyt. then when you sit down feel the waters, and hold her, like putting your arms around her if the date is going well.

always should have at least a goodnight kiss on a first date also imo

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If all the signs are there I'm mad touchy feely. Esp during serious topics.

Touch her when she laughs at your jokes. Have a deep convo. Or she is gazing in your eyes. Don't want to over do it. But don't want to seem prudish neithei think u good man. Just don't act too thirsty. If u want it to last. Provably best u don't fukk right away

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkIN IN.......

60-minutes.jpg

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I'm not that touchy feely on the first date unless she's throwing herself at me. Too much touching and you'll creep her out. Now if you're in a loud place like a bar or club you can get away with it more but I wouldn't over do it. Just break some barriers. If she's a good girl you'll probably freak her out if you come on too strong.

It would be nice to hear from the coli ladies on this.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
you gotta hit b!tches wid a 4x combo.

Dat seductive look in yo' eyes, followed by that deep, smooth and slow sounding voice, da :youngsabo:smirk and den finally goin in slowly for her hands to gently hold onto.

Dis will instantly melt a b!tch and she is pretty much yours to lose.

Call dat shyt, flawless victory. :salute:

But beware, your conscience might start fukkin wid you..talmbout 'you makin dis girl fall for you' :shaq2:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I dont like touching unless im fukking

I've fukked on a lot of first dates in my life

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont like touching unless im fukking

I've fukked on a lot of first dates in my life

Ive never slept with a chick and dont want too, because if I am able to break you off on the first night than i look at you as a jumpoff and I wouldnt even bother taking you out

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I'm not that touchy feely on the first date unless she's throwing herself at me. Too much touching and you'll creep her out. Now if you're in a loud place like a bar or club you can get away with it more but I wouldn't over do it. Just break some barriers. If she's a good girl you'll probably freak her out if you come on too strong.

It would be nice to hear from the coli ladies on this.

Honestly you described the way I feel about the situation (but I'm just one woman). I don't like when guys come on too strong and nothing is more annoying/disgusting than a man I barely know trying to cop a feel or caress my thighs :scusthov:. It's not a big deal if he isn't trying to touch inappropriate areas or is touching me for practical reasons, but that other stuff is a huge turn off.

This one guy tried to hold my hand on a first date like we were a couple (it didn't even feel right). Because of that and a few other things, I never went out with him again...he came off as so desperate and thirsty.

Eta: it's a little different if I am already acquainted with the person before the first date.