How to tell a girl her bootyhole smells?

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
I have a friend with this issue and the poor b*stard just can't come out to her and say it :mjlol:. He says he smells it during backshots :patrice:
How would y'all tell him to tell her this? Help me so I can help him :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Softly in her ear, tell her she has a hygiene problem near her derriĆØre. It is better she is notified of the problem, then to allow her to walk around embarrassing herself, and you, with her funk.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Buy some wipes and be like ā€œyo bae, I see these online and thought I would try them, give me your perspective when you canā€

Iā€™m not into telling someone what they should do, They going to do what they want but Iā€™m a firm believer in leading by example. You do, she do.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
is it his girlfriend? I mean... how is dude even able to maintain an erection dealing with that. If he can't speak up he gonna have to take showers with her and scrub the bootyhole with extra soap.. she'll prob catch on nonverbally.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
is it his girlfriend? I mean... how is dude even able to maintain an erection dealing with that. If he can't speak up he gonna have to take showers with her and scrub the bootyhole with extra soap.. she'll prob catch on nonverbally.
He says it's not always funky, but about 50% of the time it is :mjgrin:
Good advice about the shower tho. I'll make sure to tell him! :salute: