skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
What were you informed. :beli:
Since you asked

I was informed that you get the blank from say Ebay. Gain access to the car say from a parking garage. Put in the blank into the fob slot and follow a programming procedure to code the blank to the car. There is a hidden metal key in the fob that needs to be laser cut like you would a spare key but you dont need it to start the car, just the key fob. So I was informed

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
yall need newer cars.. Push button cars alert you if you close the door and your keys are in there. even if it locks, just hit the button on the handle and it opens...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
first you gonna need on of these :jawalrus:

photo-2_10796686.jpg

and then

Informational thread of the day.

so if your keys are locked in the car how the fukk would you have access to that

and it was made to unlock car doors
of course it works

so what info are you providing

that like posting that hiding spare keys under your car will get you in too

no fukking shyt:russ:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
so if your keys are locked in the car how the fukk would you have access to that

and it was made to unlock car doors
of course it works

so what info are you providing

that like posting that hiding spare keys under your car will get you in too

no fukking shyt:russ:

:jawalrus:

You got a jimmy breh?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pops locked his keys in the car once we were about to break the window when this unscrupulous individual offered to help. He removed the car antenna and opened the door in like under a minute.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Pops locked his keys in the car once we were about to break the window when this unscrupulous individual offered to help. He removed the car antenna and opened the door in like under a minute.

Nice :jawalrus:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I never boosted. Choose easy cars like...VW/Audis with that window wind down feature. Take a brick a flathead screwdriver and put in the lock and bang screwdriver with the brick...now you got the flathead in the lock you turn the lock like you would a key and the windows wind down automatically. Now you got windows down you can get door open...once in the car you take the same flathead and put in the ignition and bang the flathead into the lock and in some cases wiggle and crank down on the lock...you have now broken the lock...turn the flathead that is now in the ignition and start the car. Once in the car put the fake keys in the lock like u would put a car key just incase you driving and someone sees you driving a car with no keys in ignition. Joy ride but dont keep the car for an extended amount of time. Once you done ditch the car, you can wipe off fingerprints if you anal like that but police aint got time to be fingerprinting stolen vehicles and then leave fake ID's in the car for police to find and send them on wild goose chase. :pacspit: EO police

Tools:
Brick
Flathead screw driver
fake keys
fake IDs

:comeon::pacspit:

anyway, how would you crank this VW with a screwdriver?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mV1G0xmuZPg#t=629