How to Retrieve Keys Locked in Car

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
How the nikkas in New Jersey drive only use a screwdriver? :dwillhuh:

Ain't nobody got time to be unscrewing all that shyt. They just shoved the screwdriver into the ignition and bam they were off. Where my boosters at?
I never boosted. Choose easy cars like...VW/Audis with that window wind down feature. Take a brick a flathead screwdriver and put in the lock and bang screwdriver with the brick...now you got the flathead in the lock you turn the lock like you would a key and the windows wind down automatically. Now you got windows down you can get door open...once in the car you take the same flathead and put in the ignition and bang the flathead into the lock and in some cases wiggle and crank down on the lock...you have now broken the lock...turn the flathead that is now in the ignition and start the car. Once in the car put the fake keys in the lock like u would put a car key just incase you driving and someone sees you driving a car with no keys in ignition. Joy ride but dont keep the car for an extended amount of time. Once you done ditch the car, you can wipe off fingerprints if you anal like that but police aint got time to be fingerprinting stolen vehicles and then leave fake ID's in the car for police to find and send them on wild goose chase. :pacspit: EO police

Tools:
Brick
Flathead screw driver
fake keys
fake IDs

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:ohhh:

I was skipping through the video tbh.

:snoop:@ you getting into the car and sitting there like "now what? I was skipped through the video" Knowledge is power breh. Study up. This ain't something you want to make too many mistakes doing in the field.

And you need to know what type of car your boosting, the year and the make. So you know if it has alarm systems, trackers, electronic locks or any other anti theft device.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I never boosted. Choose easy cars like...VW/Audis with that window wind down feature. Take a brick a flathead screwdriver and put in the lock and bang screwdriver with the brick...now you got the flathead in the lock you turn the lock like you would a key and the windows wind down automatically. Now you got windows down you can get door open...once in the car you take the same flathead and put in the ignition and bang the flathead into the lock and in some cases wiggle and crank down on the lock...you have now broken the lock...turn the flathead that is now in the ignition and start the car. Once in the car put the fake keys in the lock like u would put a car key just incase you driving and someone sees you driving a car with no keys in ignition. Joy ride but dont keep the car for an extended amount of time. Once you done ditch the car, you can wipe off fingerprints if you anal like that but police aint got time to be fingerprinting stolen vehicles and then leave fake ID's in the car for police to find and send them on wild goose chase. :pacspit: EO police

Tools:
Brick
Flathead screw driver
fake keys
fake IDs

:whew:

:blessed:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:snoop:@ you getting into the car and sitting there like "now what? I was skipped through the video" Knowledge is power breh. Study up. This ain't something you want to make too many mistakes doing in the field.

And you need to know what type of car your boosting, the year and the make. So you know if it has alarm systems, trackers, electronic locks or any other anti theft device.

What if the car has an alarm? :dwillhuh:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What if the car has an alarm? :dwillhuh:

Idk breh, I'm not the one boosting cars. These are the things you need to know. You should be able to look at my 240sx and tell me how quickly your can break into it, how to disarm the alarms and how quick you gonna be gone with it. Google dat....something with the battery though.

Try to get a job as a mechanic and box on the side.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
They made movies about car jacking nikkas...(:sadcam: my home state)

:pacspit: at you nikkas though...my car got broken into about 2 years ago...got in to put the key in and see the damn IGNITION (the whole ignition :snoop:) at my feet....I hate you stealing nikkas

Great film :jawalrus:

Idk breh, I'm not the one boosting cars. These are the things you need to know. You should be able to look at my 240sx and tell me how quickly your can break into it, how to disarm the alarms and how quick you gonna be gone with it. Google dat....something with the battery though.

Try to get a job as a mechanic and box on the side.

:whoa:

I'll try and stick to old cars that won't have an alarm at first. Till I get better at this shyt :wow:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
bmw-car-key-credit-card-thumb-400x256.jpg

:lupe: I aint know how easy it was to copy one of these