Informational thread of the day.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i keep a spare key in my wallet.
i locked my keys in my car once and it sucked.

did it again a couple years later but i had my spare key in my wallet so it was cool.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i got AAA

only paid about 93 bucks for an entire year, and i just got a package in the mail yesterday asking if i want to renew for another year for only 53 bucks. After that, thats all you pay..only time you come out your pocket is if you want to tip the guy that helped you and if you have your car towed you gotta pay 4 bucks for every mile it travels

thats the best shyt to have if you own a car they'll bring you gas, unlock your door, give you a boost, tow your car etc...and you can do it with any car as long as you there with your license.

Last edited:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
When I was in high school, I locked my keys in my car a few times. A wire hanger worked just fine. Now my insurance covers those situations.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's actually an art to be able to pop a car open in a few seconds. I hope you didn't do this to your mom's car :snoop:

you should try "fixing" her car. looking under the steering column and figuring out which wires connect the ignition to the starter or however it works....and also see if her alarm needs work :scheme:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
It's actually an art to be able to pop a car open in a few seconds. I hope you didn't do this to your mom's car :snoop:

you should try "fixing" her car. looking under the steering column and figuring out which wires connect the ignition to the starter or however it works....and also see if her alarm needs work :scheme:

:ohhh:

:jawalrus:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

How the nikkas in New Jersey drive only use a screwdriver? :dwillhuh:

Ain't nobody got time to be unscrewing all that shyt. They just shoved the screwdriver into the ignition and bam they were off. Where my boosters at?

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the nikkas in New Jersey drive only use a screwdriver? :dwillhuh:

Ain't nobody got time to be unscrewing all that shyt. They just shoved the screwdriver into the ignition and bam they were off. Where my boosters at?
The video said...IF the screw driver method doesn't work then use the wire method.