How To NOT Play Jedi Fallen Order Like A Scrubby Souls Game

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Somebody said it was like a Star Wars version of Souls...I fukkin hated Souls, hated Bloodborne, not a Star Wars movie fan, but love this game...so how is it like Souls?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody said it was like a Star Wars version of Souls...I fukkin hated Souls, hated Bloodborne, not a Star Wars movie fan, but love this game...so how is it like Souls?

The save check point system is the same, enemies taking your experience is the same, dodge parry mechanic is the same, its the same game only with poorly animated attacks

you pretty like it because it has star wars art style and its easier than those games

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The save check point system is the same, enemies taking your experience is the same, dodge parry mechanic is the same, its the same game only with poorly animated attacks

you pretty like it because it has star wars art style and its easier than those games
Maybe this is it then

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I don’t like souls but I fuvkrd with god of war heavy

Will I like :lupe:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Bloodbourne was lit

Daps
I don’t like souls but I fuvkrd with god of war heavy

Will I like :lupe:
God of war is different. You dont have to be near as precise as souls games.

Hell I'd say you have to be more adept playing this game then God of War.

But yeah it's honestly fisher price dark souls as in it's basically just like it but with the difficulty turned way down and the star wars coat of paint.

I'm not a big fan of souls games and loved this game. I think you will too once you get the combat down

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A lot of Souls comparisons being made, amd those do have merit but it's really Sekiro-lite all the way down to (some of) the enemies having posture meters that can be broken with parries and attacks. The combat just isn't close to as fluid as Sekiro though.