How to make the BEST Lemon Pepper Wings! - Recipe

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I let my chicken rest after flouring when I’m not rushing,

had a homie that would soak it in lemon juice and other seasoning, and he’d bake them and them thang was bananas
I do something similar with chicken and my fish, but that lemon juice "cooks" the food if you let it sit too long. It's a gift and a curse cuz I find it dries stuff out if I'm too slow.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
dg_resizeimages_050818_14.jpg

Also get this lemon pepper thank me later (honestly all their spices are a hit) keep in mind though it’s salt in it so remember that as you season as to not over salt or over do on this spice blend

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I do something similar with chicken and my fish, but that lemon juice "cooks" the food if you let it sit too long. It's a gift and a curse cuz I find it dries stuff out if I'm too slow.
With seafood i literally hit it with citrus as I’m bout to cook it and as it cook with the exception of frying then i hot as i pull out the oil

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
With seafood i literally hit it with citrus as I’m bout to cook it and as it cook with the exception of frying then i hot as i pull out the oil
I normally let it sit in the fridge for about 15, no more than an hour. Then zest as i cook it. But I legit really like this method from the vid.