How to make quality homeade fried chicken tenders (recipe inside...don't sleep)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Okay fam...i have been killing it with this recipe and I had to share it...
What you will need

- 1lb Chicken Breast
- Tabasco sauce
- paprika
- cayenne pepper
- salt
- garlic powder
- onion salt
- black pepper
- ground mustard
- basil
- white flour
- 3 eggs
- 2/3rd cup of water
- vegetable oil

Make sure you have a whisk to whip up that batter.

Step 1. Wash, Clean and cut your chicken. Cut in the middle of the chicken breast with a knife and cut into 5 pieces.

Step 2. Place chicken pieces into bowl. Add salt, Tabasco sauce, and cayenne pepper...just to give it some flavor. Place in fridge from 3 hours to 24 hours. (If you don't want them super spicy...you don't have to add this)

Step. 3. Mix up flour mix. Add 1 to 2 cups white flour to a bowl with paprika, cayenne pepper, onion salt, garlic powder, black pepper, ground mustard, basil, salt and whisk the flour mix together for 2 minutes or until evenly distributed.

Step 4. Crack 3 eggs into a bowl. Add a teaspoon of salt and 2/3rds water. Whip it up. Slowly mix the flour mix into the bowl and whisk it to make your batter..make sure to leave enough of the flour mix for later.

Step 5. Take out your chicken.

Step 6. Take chicken pieces and roll them into the flour mix.

Step 7. After putting those chicken pieces into the flower mix, put those pieces into the batter. Make sure to drain or shake the excess off.

Step 8. After putting those chicken pieces in the batter, put them back in the flour and put them on a plate or cutting board to prepare them for step 9.

Step 9. Pour a reasonable amount of vegetable oil in a wok or large enough frying pan and heat on medium high for 15 minutes. Take your chicken pieces and put them in the oil until golden brown

Step 10. Prepare a plate with paper towels and with a pair of tongs grab your chicken pieces from the vegetable oil and allow them to dry on the plate.

Enjoy

20230512-125542.jpg

:blessed:
:whew:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
you batter your tenders before you heat up your oil???

i turn on my deep fryer first personally :yeshrug: