How to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup - Recipe

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I seen a recipe for baked potato soup with bacon just yesterday. I think when the temperature drops next week, imma make a bunch of that and have some salad and sandwiches for a couple of meals

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Makin this today. To be honest I've never had it. So I'ma do it verbatim from your recipe.

Pro tip: add the full ingredients list in the beginning of the vid after your intro. You got it typed on the YouTube. I was interested so i looked for it. But if it's shared on other sites like you did here, people may skip around to see what's in it or just look up other recipes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makin this today. To be honest I've never had it. So I'ma do it verbatim from your recipe.

Pro tip: add the full ingredients list in the beginning of the vid after your intro. You got it typed on the YouTube. I was interested so i looked for it. But if it's shared on other sites like you did here, people may skip around to see what's in it or just look up other recipes.
To be honest, early on, I debated whether I should do this, because im still a new channel, and tryna grow it from the ground up..I dunno if people will just watch the first 30 secs to see the ingredients and click off..which will hurt the retention and youtube wont push it as much...im finding out this shyt is a science and its hard as fukk to grow when your a small channel.

But im gonna try it on my next video and see what happens.

Its all trial and error

:salute: tho for watching

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

55d6a6da9d3bc8661b7bef6dfb13f16b.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be honest, early on, I debated whether I should do this, because im still a new channel, and tryna grow it from the ground up..I dunno if people will just watch the first 30 secs to see the ingredients and click off..which will hurt the retention and youtube wont push it as much...im finding out this shyt is a science and its hard as fukk to grow when your a small channel.

But im gonna try it on my next video and see what happens.

Its all trial and error

:salute: tho for watching

shyts good. I don't have anything to compare it to, but it's good.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Damn I was just talking to my mom about how I've never made soup before. I've heated soup from a can up obviously, but never made a soup from scratch. This looks so dope I'm gonna try it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyts good. I don't have anything to compare it to, but it's good.

:ahh:damn, that was quick!

It looks like you used pre grated cheese. If you did, it doesnt melt as well, doesnt taste as strong and also therrs alot of chemicals in that which helps it not stick together. If you can, id say try to grate your own cheese

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ahh:damn, that was quick!

It looks like you used pre grated cheese. If you did, it doesnt melt as well, doesnt taste as strong and also therrs alot of chemicals in that which helps it not stick together. If you can, id say try to grate your own cheese
I grated my cheese for the sauce. I had some sharp cheddar that I used as topping.

I always do that because it maintains a level of stickyness that never really dissolves and if you use cheese in a roux or base for whatever you can tell the difference between the two.

If i would've used to the same cheese for topping (garnish) that i used in the soup it would've just dissolved and been a fruitless effort.

Also made a pickle pizza. For this you have to make a garlic Parm sauce from scratch otherwise it'll be bland.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grated my cheese for the sauce. I had some sharp cheddar that I used as topping.

I always do that because it maintains a level of stickyness that never really dissolves and if you use cheese in a roux or base for whatever you can tell the difference between the two.

If i would've used to the same cheese for topping (garnish) that i used in the soup it would've just dissolved and been a fruitless effort.

Also made a pickle pizza. For this you have to make a garlic Parm sauce from scratch otherwise it'll be bland.

:ehh:this looks interesting, never had pickle pizza...gonna have to try this