whats some tips on keepin this shyt goin

my pops always told me u gotta work twice as hard to get it
5 times as hard to keep it

whats yall secrets/advice?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Never be complacent.

Wheter with the women, the money, the fame, the clothes, the cars.

Always strive for more doggie.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Grow your wealth slowly. Any overnight financial success plan is a gimmick and stay away from it. If it is too good to be true, it is a gimmick.
Be wary of legitimate investments. If you don't know how or why it really makes money, don't get involved. What I mean is real estate and stock investments. If you don't know what real estate is good or what stocks to invest in, don't bother because you may lose money.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Never be complacent.

Wheter with the women, the money, the fame, the clothes, the cars.

Always strive for more doggie.

real shyt
what keep you goin though man like whats the motivation
how old are u?
im only 21 maybe we got different views but live in the same building lolol

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
real shyt
what keep you goin though man like whats the motivation
how old are u?
im only 21 maybe we got different views but live in the same building lolol

Just a lil older than you. Back in my college years, me and my boys had a party promoting company. Made serious dough for like 3 years straight, Living that wild style night life lifestyle, had the hoes the fame the dough and all that shyt. But then we started feeling ourselves. Felt that we was on top, that there was no competition, and got overtly cocky.

Then out of nowhere a younger crew of nikkas took our blueprint and pushed us out the game :skip:

Learned alot of life lessons though that lil stint of my life. The key is you always gotta keep running. Never stop for a break. Cause there is a sea of nikkas gunning for ya spot who are working 10x times harder to reach where you at. Also that you shouldnt rely on one market or one skill. Diversify ya bonds Gzzz. Jus like what Dr.Dre did with beats. Or what Diddy did with Ciroc. You may think that you are on top of one buisness, but there is always a opportunity to expand your brand and your ends.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Grow your wealth slowly. Any overnight financial success plan is a gimmick and stay away from it. If it is too good to be true, it is a gimmick.
Be wary of legitimate investments. If you don't know how or why it really makes money, don't get involved. What I mean is real estate and stock investments. If you don't know what real estate is good or what stocks to invest in, don't bother because you may lose money.

whats some good industries to jump in?
stocks?
small business?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
passion
drive
success
strategy
determination
strong communicator
good listening skills
adaptability
know when partnership or individualistic or teaming is appropriate

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a lil older than you. Back in my college years, me and my boys had a party promoting company. Made serious dough for like 3 years straight, Living that wild style night life lifestyle, had the hoes the fame the dough and all that shyt. But then we started feeling ourselves. Felt that we was on top, that there was no competition, and got overtly cocky.

Then out of nowhere a younger crew of nikkas took our blueprint and pushed us out the game :skip:

Learned alot of life lessons though that lil stint of my life. The key is you always gotta keep running. Never stop for a break. Cause there is a sea of nikkas gunning for ya spot who are working 10x times harder to reach where you at. Also that you shouldnt rely on one market or one skill. Diversify ya bonds Gzzz. Jus like what Dr.Dre did with beats. Or what Diddy did with Ciroc. You may think that you are on top of one buisness, but there is always a opportunity to expand your brand and your ends.

Party promoter huh :steviej:

lol

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Just closed on my first mutli-family home thursday.

get some steady income, stack ur bread, be prepared (mentally) to make sacrifices

commit to being successful and all that comes with it.. (ie dedication, diligence and discipline)