~How To Get Women As An Ugly Nikka By An Ugly Nikka~ #UglyGang Your Time Is Now!

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't do it breh :sadcam: I can't :damn:

the brother is right though. shiiit, if you're a ugly guy like me with predominant confidence and you shoot your shots; there will be women out there willing to give you a chance. if you're funny like the brother in the video and confident you'll eat. it's better to shoot your shots than not shoot at all.

I keep tellin brehs to shot their shots. yeah, you'll miss a few shots and that's apart of life but if you continue to pick up the ball and shoot your shots it will go in. gotta have that idgaf attitude. you have to accept that you're ugly and move on. there is nothing that will change that. women LOVE a funny confident man. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
the brother is right though. shiiit, if you're a ugly guy like me with predominant confidence and you shoot your shots; there will be women out there willing to give you a chance. if you're funny like the brother in the video and confident you'll eat. it's better to shoot your shots than not shoot at all.

I keep tellin brehs to shot their shots. yeah, you'll miss a few shots and that's apart of life but if you continue to pick up the ball and shoot your shots it will go in. gotta have that idgaf attitude. you have to accept that you're ugly and move on. there is nothing that will change that. women LOVE a funny confident man. :yeshrug:
Dap that man. nikkas need to be like James Harden outchea. Straight Vilune shooting. And a piece of advice to the brehs, all it take is one bad one, then you leaving them strong 5 s in the rear view.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He's not wrong

Especially about that lightskinned female shyt.

I was telling my boy that last night. We both liked the bartender but she was lightskinned and I didn't think she was checking for me so I was casual af around her while he was flirting, buying drinks etc. other nikkas was trying to holla as well... Even my boy tried to throw me under the bus at one point.

But i ended up getting her number somehow (I was faded and a lil high and I just asked randomly in a convo) but I had every expectation that she was gonna fukk with my darkskinned homie. Especially because thats usually his type. But he told my other homie she was into me

It's my type too though, but hard if you not darkskinned :francis:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Tricking dough or slanging good pipe.

All that personality, character and being funny shyt is overrated.

Women won't admit it overtly, but 95% of the time, these are the reasons a conventially ugly dude has a chick.

Close thread!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
started the video and instantly stopped it after i seen the oldhead :mjlol:

the fukk yall find these videos at :russ:

:pachaha:

fukk I look like taking relationship advice from the :flabbynsick: version of Brian McKnight