How to get a job at a dispensary?

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
i live in sd and i have a medical card. i wonder how hard it is to get a job in a dispensary. any of yall have any experience with this?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Like most things, you need to get a foot in the door, if your have friends that own/operate, supply a dispensary, it's pretty easy. A lot of them would rather just hire retarded ass hot idiot girls to work the counter, cuz they can gouge and guys will buy more, like any service job. I knew two in particular who don't know much about weed, who made good money for awhile at the shops. But, that was in the 'golden years', 2009/2010, feds are all over them now, and until it legally clears, very touch and go. As far you being on probation, could be an issue if you are detained in a raid.

There's hardly any of them left anymore, maybe a dozen or so in San Diego County, feds just hit one of the last ones left downtown a few weeks ago, delivery services are more prevalent, if you want to drive and do deliveries, but you need to know someone, and you run the risk of getting jacked, again happened to another friend of mine. Delivery to an abandoned house, got a pistol to his head(turned out to be a BB gun), blanket thrown over him with a knife to his back, and beaten for a few minutes, took everything he had on him. All for $400 in product. Stole his car too, but police got them like an hour later.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
Like most things, you need to get a foot in the door, if your have friends that own/operate, supply a dispensary, it's pretty easy. A lot of them would rather just hire retarded ass hot idiot girls to work the counter, cuz they can gouge and guys will buy more, like any service job. I knew two in particular who don't know much about weed, who made good money for awhile at the shops. But, that was in the 'golden years', 2009/2010, feds are all over them now, and until it legally clears, very touch and go. As far you being on probation, could be an issue if you are detained in a raid.

There's hardly any of them left anymore, maybe a dozen or so in San Diego County, feds just hit one of the last ones left downtown a few weeks ago, delivery services are more prevalent, if you want to drive and do deliveries, but you need to know someone, and you run the risk of getting jacked, again happened to another friend of mine. Delivery to an abandoned house, got a pistol to his head(turned out to be a BB gun), blanket thrown over him with a knife to his back, and beaten for a few minutes, took everything he had on him. All for $400 in product. Stole his car too, but police got them like an hour later.

yea fukk that i just saw a ad on craigslist lookin for a budtender. im pretty sure they are lookin for bad bytches to work there :to:

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Seems like there has been a pretty big uptick in San Diego posters.