How to get a chop shop connection?

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude, you should have had this ALL planned out before you got into it. Youngins like you get caught or set up easy. Trust, I used to have a mechanic friend that was supposed to hook me up with the 240sx, he's a fukkup can't start or finish anything. I'm going to see him when his time comes...

The quicker money comes, the easier it goes. Crime should be an on the side thing, not your main source of income. Try to get a job at a mechanics, make some connections. You might be able to find some people who are into it. But by then you should already be making mechanic gwop. Play for longevity

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Dude, you should have had this ALL planned out before you got into it. Youngins like you get caught or set up easy. Trust, I used to have a mechanic friend that was supposed to hook me up with the 240sx, he's a fukkup can't start or finish anything. I'm going to see him when his time comes...

The quicker money comes, the easier it goes. Crime should be an on the side thing, not your main source of income. Try to get a job at a mechanics, make some connections. You might be able to find some people who are into it. But by then you should already be making mechanic gwop. Play for longevity

One of my friends is an apprentice mechanic and he just got let off. So how the hell am I going to get hired when I don't know shyt about cars? :aicmon:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Study up dude. I learned alot going through those 240's. They actually aren't that hard to figure out when it comes to basics. What's your mom driving? Ask her if there's anything wrong with it and see if you can fix it. Google is your friend. And go to your local mechanics and ask them for advice. They will talk endlessly about cars. Keep making up excuses to see them again and again to just talk. It shows your interested in learning.

Daps
Study up dude. I learned alot going through those 240's. They actually aren't that hard to figure out when it comes to basics. What's your mom driving? Ask her if there's anything wrong with it and see if you can fix it. Google is your friend. And go to your local mechanics and ask them for advice. They will talk endlessly about cars. Keep making up excuses to see them again and again to just talk. It shows your interested in learning.

This and youtube will be your best friend. That's how I learn to fix shyt in my house. :manny: