How to date and marry the right black woman

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Hi, I'm Jeff Brandon. I'm going to take you on a fun journey through my interracial dating experiences with black women. If you're a white man thinking of dating a black woman for the first time, you shouldn't jump into it without getting valuable insight on the subject first. This book will give you that insight! I'll teach you how to navigate your way through the wrong ones and get you on the fastest track to the right one for a successful interracial relationship. After reading, you'll know which black women to pursue, which ones to avoid, and which one to marry!

cacs are getting bolder by the minute

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
cacs are getting bolder by the minute
It’s easy when nikkas c00n out for em
oOBbsq5.jpg

:unimpressed:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It’s easy when nikkas c00n out for em
oOBbsq5.jpg

:unimpressed:

Wouldn't be surprised if this was true. It took me a while to realize why some black women would allow this, and the answer is simple: Women are followers and base everything on emotions. They really are grown children. bytches really should've been left in the kitchen, cleaning the home, and rearing kids, nothing more. White Feminism has given these bird brains freedom and social media a platform, and this is what you have

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
OP
Everybody has a Hustle and an eager audience of suckers.This dude is telling people which Black women to pursue/avoid. Other hustlers gave suckers advice about which mixed race women to pursue/avoid.
It is what is.

In the words of Mitch "I love to Hustle. I done sold everything on these streets: coke, he-ron. If dudes are feeling it, a dude like me can hustle it"

giphy.gif

personaguy

All Star
Daps
Bw may be clowning it in the comments but they don't actually give a shyt about it

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let that Cac make his money. A lot of bw will love the thought of “zaddy” viewing them in a fetishizing manner anyway.