How to ban that *** Fab from hip-hop

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Im serious, Im sick of this dude. Altho I dont listen none of his shyts, his cornball record is absurd right now, its almost on Asspoop levels, but what makes it worse is somehow, by being from New York and being near 40 years old he still gets percieved as this essential piece of mainstream NY hip-hop.

:dead:

Is there a way to at least ban him from music? Can we contribute to that cause and help make the world a better place?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im serious, Im sick of this dude. Altho I dont listen none of his shyts, his cornball record is absurd right now, its almost on Asspoop levels, but what makes it worse is somehow, by being from New York and being near 40 years old he still gets percieved as this essential piece of mainstream NY hip-hop.

Is there a way to at least ban him from music? Can we contribute to that cause and help make the world a better place?

nah i vote we keep fab and ban your bytch ass

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile Fab still spittin quadruple entendres that go over fuk nikkas heads:mjpls:

Big fish see little fish, n you little nikkas get swallowed up.
Shouldn't of been in this shark tank, ain't my fault if I eat them.
Why would I wanna join them, when I always knew I could beat them.
Keep a foot on they neck, fresh pair of them wheat Timb’s
Ain't no love in hip hop, but still let you eat Em.

Ima give u one page to figure this one out or we banning u from hiphop...fab killin the competetion:russ:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile Fab still spittin quadruple entendres that go over fuk nikkas heads:mjpls:

Big fish see little fish, n you little nikkas get swallowed up.
Shouldn't of been in this shark tank, ain't my fault if I eat them.
Why would I wanna join them, when I always knew I could beat them.
Keep a foot on they neck, fresh pair of them wheat Timb’s
Ain't no love in hip hop, but still let you eat Em.

Ima give u one page to figure this one out or we banning u from hiphop...fab killin the competetion:russ:

What's this from? He talking about wayne/ymcmb?

MaybachMusic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
walnut creek, ca

if you don't listen to any of his $hit, how are you going to comment on an artist?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's this from? He talking about wayne/ymcmb?

Nope keep guessing so the threadstarter can run out of time faster, the bolded line is the quadruple entendre and its from the last gangsta grillz,slept on imo

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nope keep guessing so the threadstarter can run out of time faster, and its from the last gangsta grillz,slept on imo

Nygga im woke, but I cant stop listening the that Nas, ima download it tho, fr when I get some time

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
if you don't listen to any of his $hit, how are you going to comment on an artist?

Because, hes a cornball, theres no helping that fact, he comes off corny, he tries too hard to be "cool" and overall, he just oozes that straight corn charisma...

fukkin chump

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Because, hes a cornball, theres no helping that fact, he comes off corny, he tries too hard to be "cool" and overall, he just oozes that straight corn charisma...

fukkin chump

My nygga you dont like corn?
foods_182.gif
:lolbron:
th_438ea506.gif