How to avoid :ufdup: Cop admits: "talking to to us NEVER HELPS"

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
some of yall gon need this, sooner than later :ufdup:

Part 1 is a defense lawyer with 8 reasons how even innocent, truthful testimony CAN CONVICT YOU:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik[/ame]

Part 2 is the kicker tho; you may wanna start here.
A cop breaking down all the methods used to build cases on BS, because you said ANYTHING to them:

He admits that lying is fair play, when it comes to pulling a confession out of you:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE[/ame]

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Got that website saved on my phone. Its really helpful

right on
booty-warrior.gif

Daps
This is an old vid but that doesnt make it any less true than when it first dropped.

You can tell what time it is by the questions they ask and how they ask them. If they can place you at the scene and find inconsistencies in the details provided by YOU, you'll become a suspect pretty dam quick :pachaha:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I thought this was common knowledge.

"Anything you say can and will be used against you" - ya'll think that is just some bullshyt? :pachaha:

I never heard any example of talking to or explaining anything to a cop has worked in someone's favor.

I have had a few cops let me make a few times, but it wasn't due to anything I said.

Especially if its anything more than traffic citation.... Just shut da hell up

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
i can attest to that do NOT EVER talk to police when u even think they gon ask u sum shyt ask for a lawyer

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this was common knowledge..... Didn't even need to watch the video

Anyone stupid enough to make a statement to the police without a lawyer being present (and I mean a proper lawyer not a public defender) deserves to go to jail

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is so damn obvious, i come from a cop family and they are always telling me, that they never understand why people talk to cops, regardless if they are innocent or not, the more talking you do, the worse position you put yourself in

another thing: idiots take polographs on the request of police, when they cant be used in the court of law, but the police can use the results as evidence to arrest you. Even innocent people should stay away from polographs

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Only thing my bruhs is we black and we automatically incriminate ourselves by not talking , might end up a suspect in a murder case or something downtown because you was on some :whoa: where my lawyer for a traffic stop or somethibg

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Only thing my bruhs is we black and we automatically incriminate ourselves by not talking , might end up a suspect in a murder case or something downtown because you was on some :whoa: where my lawyer for a traffic stop or somethibg

Oh yeah....you'd be the FIRST nikka to go to jail:heh:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Id rather go to jail for what I didnt say than go to prison for what I did say.

"Real nikkas dont want to go to jail, but we aint scared to."

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
tumblr_lzsvjuirQr1qibfa1.gif

I got stopped after taking a marinol pill and smoking an L at this chick's house. As we're blazing, she tells me her and her dad got stopped by the cops earlier that day. She said the cops were harassing her dad about selling meth, crack, or some kind of hard drugs. She ends the story by saying, "be careful when you leave here..."

Sure nuff...on the way home they pull me over. They immediately tell me to get out the car so I knew this wasn't no regular traffic stop. Next thing I know there's three cops and an plain clothes narcotic cop in my face, asking if I have cocaine taped up in my car.

I let them know real quick that I had never met her dad before that night, don't know shyt about him, and I'm just a college student who's home on break.

shyt worked.

:yeshrug: