How the fukk does NaS have his IWW back in 2012????

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hunger + sped up flow + sped up pitch on the vocals = GOAT of all GOATS

rappers don't age, your skills don't get old like athletes body's get old when they get older. nas will probably be spittin like this when he's 50, and i'll still be stanning.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
This nikka got a DeLorean parked in his driveway or some shyt??? This don't make no cot damn sense!! I'm listening to his new music like :what: . This shyt is impossible. Somebody please give me some answers!

2 explanations :

- His flow stayed submerged in the foutain of youth on some Rakim shyt

- He blackmailed God with some naked pictures of Him

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i think its it was written meets gods son. the flyness and spittin of iww combined with the personal vibe on gods son

maybe its just me but the run up to the album just reminding me of HHID and then looking into to much.

had the tasters in Where Yall At/Nasty, single in Hip-Hop Is Dead/The Don joint with the dude whos kinda seen as the next top guy Hustlers/Accidental Murders (just glad that fakkit Game is nowhere near this now).. from reading about it we know the production git quite old school sensibilities like the new joint with Large Pro and that The Train song apparently he had on joints like Where Are They Now etc.. on HHID.

well see... just want a good album.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i've been avoiding everything about this album since i heard daughters. when this album leaks it's gonna be a great day for me. haven't heard accidental murderers, haven't heard the song with extra p. i'm saving myself :shaq: