How the Fed Bailed Out the Investor Class Without Spending a Cent

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:yeshrug: I have a status quo bias when it comes to the fed. Progressives and Goldbugs crying about them irks me. They have been doing a great job. But Jerome need to make it rain so the hood can eat too.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:yeshrug: I have a status quo bias when it comes to the fed. Progressives and Goldbugs crying about them irks me. They have been doing a great job. But Jerome need to make it rain so the hood can eat too.
Fed Chair was on 60 Minutes recently and was like Congress please pass some legislation so that I can print and give away some money to regular people. He only has the authority to loan money not straight up give it away, he needs Congress' help. And the Dems/Nancy Pelosi are asleep at the wheel.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Fed Chair was on 60 Minutes recently and was like Congress please pass some legislation so that I can print and give away some money to regular people. He only has the authority to loan money not straight up give it away, he needs Congress' help. And the Dems/Nancy Pelosi are asleep at the wheel.

Congress could just change the law and let the Fed hand out helicopter money to people.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let it rain, inflation is still in check.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i think the key part and why this won't register for most people is the "without spending a cent" part. there is a lot of shyt they would do for the people if they didn't have to spend a cent.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Fed Chair was on 60 Minutes recently and was like Congress please pass some legislation loso that I can print and give away some money to regular people. He only has the authority to loan money not straight up give it away, he needs Congress' help. And the Dems/Nancy Pelosi are asleep at the wheel.

:mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the key part and why this won't register for most people is the "without spending a cent" part. there is a lot of shyt they would do for the people if they didn't have to spend a cent.

No. Don't get caught up in the technical details. This isn't actually about inflation, quantitative easing, distressed debt blah blah blah. This is just a way to distract attention from the underlying motivation and ideology - which is actual contempt for the working class/poor.