How TF do game companies combat farming sites (2k related)

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
On MYTEAM the odds to pull a galaxy opal are AWFUL this year...

One streamer spent $1700 before he pulled opal Bron

then you have these sites that sell MT so all the cards that people want (opal Giannis,Jordan, etc) are going for 1-3 million MT.

how does a game company fix this ?

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
On MYTEAM the odds to pull a galaxy opal are AWFUL this year...

One streamer spent $1700 before he pulled opal Bron

then you have these sites that sell MT so all the cards that people want (opal Giannis,Jordan, etc) are going for 1-3 million MT.

how does a game company fix this ?
I've never spent money on this game.

Does that mean the streamer spent money in the 2K store or bought it from a third party website?

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I've never spent money on this game.

Does that mean the streamer spent money in the 2K store or bought it from a third party website?
He bought VC from the 2k store and then opened packs trying to pull the Lebron card

$99 is 450,000 VC

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
With 2k specifically they try to ban all they can but you can only so much. Earlier this year they were banning streamers who promoted MT buying sites.

Honestly, though I love these fantasy modes from these sports games this gen but they've become way too cancerous. I don't really care if little Jimmy uses all his parents money to get Opal Ben Simmons with Curry range, but since these games are so broken now it's hard to stunt without paying or else you'll be playing the game all damn day.

Easily the worst gen for sports games. Double dribble, pong era was probably better.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
He bought VC from the 2k store and then opened packs trying to pull the Lebron card

$99 is 450,000 VC
then everything is going as 2K wants. They're not going to stop making money off Microtransactions.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
With 2k specifically they try to ban all they can but you can only so much. Earlier this year they were banning streamers who promoted MT buying sites.

Honestly, though I love these fantasy modes from these sports games this gen but they've become way too cancerous. I don't really care if little Jimmy uses all his parents money to get Opal Ben Simmons with Curry range, but since these games are so broken now it's hard to stunt without paying or else you'll be playing the game all damn day.

Easily the worst gen for sports games. Double dribble, pong era was probably better.
Its the worst gen for most competetive games period, pay to win makes me not even wanna play certain games

Only reason I still play 2k is for mycareer(offline and I skip the cutscenes, who tf wants to watch that dumb shyt) and online play now

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Which is why the game is always fukking trash because mother fukkers keep spending money on microtransactions

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
All the top MYTEAM streamers are on 2k’s ass & calling the game trash.. they can’t want that right ?

And they (I watch Agent and Troydan) buy it every year on released date and stream it at worst on a weekly basis and prolly wouldn't dare stop.

:yeshrug: Money, Sales and Microtransactions >>> Complaints

Troydan just admitted to buying $3,000 in VC JUST ON AMAZON for 2k20

I just uninstalled 2k20 and 2k19