just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Interesting how they didnt have much time when he said his last piece @ 0:53

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Basically like how everyone thought MS-13 was this massive trans-nationalist street gang but outside of DC, Cali, El Salvador and Nicaragua, it was just a bunch of Latin-American immigrant pisas using the name for notoriety.

:patrice: I do know that within the state of Indiana (:trash:) and Michigan that in a lot of the smaller counties they have a grip on the local police force and influence in local government proceedings. Wouldn't shock me at this point if a lot of Aryan/Neo-Nazi groups were getting their feet wet in that realm as well.

I remember growing up the towns of Frankfort and Beecher, IL had some serious reputations for White Supremacist activity. I think it might've been Beecher or nearby Crete that may have been a sundown town at one point.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
The KKK is very strong...there are police departments in every neighborhood in the country and they are government funded.
A fun fact from my dissertation: it was actually required to be a member of the KKK back in the 1940s if you wanted to be a police officer in many precincts in the South. Source: An interview conducted with former Atlanta Police Chief Herbert T. Jenkins