How strong is Batman with Prep Time

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:I knew some of this but the rest hoooly. Comic books be so inconsistent lol.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Batman is the character that makes me dislike comics. He's as powerful as the writers want him to be.

Brehs talk about"Prep Time". How many people have died by the hand of the Joker? He could've prepped for Joker by making him have an unfortunate accident.

And don't get me started on Superman.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Batman is the character that makes me dislike comics. He's as powerful as the writers want him to be.

Brehs talk about"Prep Time". How many people have died by the hand of the Joker? He could've prepped for Joker by making him have an unfortunate accident.

:russ:One minute Bruce is getting his back broken by Bane:dame:. The next he’s defending The Flash lol.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Can't prep to keep joker from breaking out of prison to sodomise his child soldiers but can keep up with God's. :mjlol:
This will always be the silliest shyt to me in a world where people shoot lasers

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

Facts. Yeah, nah, miss me with that lol. Wtf is batman going to do if Barry Allen were to just wake-up and decide to speed through him? Draw an anti-Flash circle:mjlol:?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Street level noir Batman >>>>

Cant stand Justice League Batman, worst fukking character ever

Oh and T'Challa, Doom, Reed, Tony, Peter would all out plan bytch ass infinite prep time hax Batman

But when hes beefing with Joker, Bane, Deathstroke or Ra's Al Ghul type villains :banderas:

:mjlol:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
He'll make flash dumbass run into a sword that's just literally sticking out there. Fast enough to outrun explosions but a sword stuck there nah :mjlol:

:mjlol:Comic book writers ain’t shyt, some of the most inconsistent writers of all time.
main-qimg-ec13af28cda6807283541dd6063c34f3-lq

mlxkxRW5Jj3ctZgR1uZZ_vubSyUV-0suAi1NQ6d-7Pc.jpg