How soon is too soon to live with your S/O?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
And this doesn't necessarily mean within marriage either. It seems like nowadays a lot of couples are living together. The pros are you can save money and you get to go to bed and wake up with each other everyday. The downside is you might find habits your S/O does that you don't like and if the relationship ends it could add on to the drama.

Ultimately, when is the right time to live with your S/O?

Prepare for the coalition of angry and bored nikkas with nothing better to do: THIS is Misty's Point!!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i lived with my ex for almost 2 yrs and i never caught her taking a shyt :why: how did she pull that off

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
i lived with my ex for almost 2 yrs and i never caught her taking a shyt :why: how did she pull that off

For the first 16 years of my life I thought my mom and sis were aliens cuz I never saw/heard/smelled them take a shyt.. ..and none of my exes or current girl have left clues that indicate poo comes out of their booty holes.. ..:what:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Woud you nikkas ever move into your girl's crib? :whoa: I'm just saying I know the traditional thing would be to have your girl move in with you but would you be comfortable if the tables were turned? Or is that some simp shyt?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Me & my chick going on 4 years living together & have no shame in doing anything in front of eachother whether it's farting, burping, shytting with the door open, etc...

nikkas can say what they want but we're happy as fukk especially compared to all those lonely ass always cheating ass couples who are never "comfortable" enough to do certain things in front of eachother...

With the wrong woman this would be hell but we really fit eachother like a glove... it's Heaven breh... :manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Me & my chick going on 4 years living together & have no shame in doing anything in front of eachother whether it's farting, burping, shytting with the door open, etc...

nikkas can say what they want but we're happy as fukk especially compared to all those lonely ass always cheating ass couples who are never "comfortable" enough to do certain things in front of eachother...

With the wrong woman this would be hell but we really fit eachother like a glove... it's Heaven breh... :manny:

Yeah I really think it's about that time then.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Nah I'll never move into a chicks crib.They'll throw you out in a heartbeat when you eventually blow her

I have a friend who married this chick on some "military shyt" and moved in wit her,son was homeless after 2 years

If you do it, should be At least 1-2 years of kickin it heavy and really knowing each other before living together.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I dated my daughter's mother for 3 years before we moved in together and I dated my wife for almost 4 years before we moved in together. We're both easy-going people so we rarely argue about stuff. It hasn't been bad at all. You just have to be with the right person I guess........ I hope I picked right:beli: