How soon do you expect to meet your boyfriend's family?

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Or it dosent really matter to you

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Depends but I dont like meeting families unless they know Im coming.

Dated this PR dude..casually went over and Ive never been more uncomfortable.

Im like bytch :dahell:

You know ur family doesnt like Black ppl..not only do you COURT me you take me over to meet those mofos?

Ever since then I try and meet the fam in the first 3 months. Doesnt mean I wanted to be serious but never again will I make that first mistake.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I didn't meet my boyfriend's family until after we had been dating for almost 2 years, but that is mostly because we don't live in the same city as them and he only goes home a couple times per year. He didn't meet my parents until this February and we are going on 3 years. We had to plan that meeting during one of his prescheduled vacations because, again, he rarely gets to travel due to work.

It wasn't a huge deal to me because we have been taking the slow and steady approach and it has worked for us.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Doesn't matter to me. Usually, it just happens if I'm with him and he has to go to his parents house.

I will say, you learn a lot about a dude by meeting the people who raised him and how he treats them.

I always heard that. I take that meeting the parent's shyt serious, if I introduce a dame to my Mother then it's something serious. I've messed around with alot of bucket heads when I was younger and was sure they never met my Mother. I think I've only introduced like 3-4 females to my Mother. my Father met one of them off a whim, but beyond that I'm only willing to introduce my lady to my folks if she has her head on her shoulders and someone I want to be in a relationship with.

Depends but I dont like meeting families unless they know Im coming.

Dated this PR dude..casually went over and Ive never been more uncomfortable.

Im like bytch :dahell:

You know ur family doesnt like Black ppl..not only do you COURT me you take me over to meet those mofos?

Ever since then I try and meet the fam in the first 3 months. Doesnt mean I wanted to be serious but never again will I make that first mistake.

Spanish people (especially Mexicans) are some of the most racist/prejudice people against Blacks. I had a mexican dame tell me that although we was bumping uglies for a few months that she couldn't date me cause her folks were "old school mexicans"

:wow: "Nobody really likes us, except for us... yea" - Drake

I didn't meet my boyfriend's family until after we had been dating for almost 2 years, but that is mostly because we don't live in the same city as them and he only goes home a couple times per year. He didn't meet my parents until this February and we are going on 3 years. We had to plan that meeting during one of his prescheduled vacations because, again, he rarely gets to travel due to work.

It wasn't a huge deal to me because we have been taking the slow and steady approach and it has worked for us.

That's what's up.

:mjlol:

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
Parents: Don't introduce me until you've asked my father for my hand in marriage and we're (preparing to) do the damn thing.

Siblings/cousins, etc: when it's reached a point of "serious relationship"