How Prodigy close to Nas when he aint never been better than Rae?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
SOHH/Coli Mobb stans yall the worst man I keep hearing this Prodigy was a top 5 Ny talent of all time shyt, he was so nice rah rah rah... how come he never outshined Rae not once on all the tracks they jumped on together brehs? If u really wanna keep it hippity hop with it not only is Chef muuuuuch nicer than punching bag P, he actually did all the shyt he raps about nd nobody has ever tried to step to him... Eye for an Eye goes to Rae, Nighttime Vultures goes to Rae... that was in they prime lets not even talk about all the other early 2000's shyts that Chef embarrased him on

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
What hurts P is the fact that he doesn't know when to shut the fukk up. It's like there's no FILTER on that mouth of his. That's what gets him into so much shyt and that's what stops a lot of people from properly appreciating his work. :flabbynsick:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
it's not a transitive property like that breh. P can have GOAT NY verses without having to knock off Rae in a track bout cause Rae got outshined on verbal intercourse

Daps
To much controversy is attached to P's career. Alot of mud slinging, rumors, and L's help peeps to sidestep and discover the greatness that is his and Mobb Deep's catalogs. Its hard to get into their (Mobb Deep & Prodigy) catalog and explore its depths, but its even harder to rejuvenate their status as greats, especially as a fan.

:ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Why do people do these two in one thread topics

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
What hurts P is the fact that he doesn't know when to shut the fukk up. It's like there's no FILTER on that mouth of his. That's what gets him into so much shyt and that's what stops a lot of people from properly appreciating his work. :flabbynsick:

he does talk a fukking lot, I grew up listening to Ny shyt before I switched to more local acts with the South wave so I appreciate that grimey East Coast sound that Mobb is known for... but I feel like ppl be overrating them so much... I think its the production honestly cuz Prodigy lyrically is not better than

OB4CL Rae
IWW Nas
LATD BIG
RD Jay
IM Ghost

around that time when he was considered top tier... shyt imo I dont even think he fukking with Kiss nd Styles around MPR but thats another thread

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
he does talk a fukking lot, I grew up listening to Ny shyt before I switched to more local acts with the South wave so I appreciate that grimey East Coast sound that Mobb is known for... but I feel like ppl be overrating them so much... I think its the production honestly cuz Prodigy lyrically is not better than

OB4CL Rae
IWW Nas
LATD BIG
RD Jay
IM Ghost

around that time when he was considered top tier... shyt imo I dont even think he fukking with Kiss nd Styles around MPR but thats another
thread

he was not messing ras kass nor makaveli

Yo crushed grills, dollar bills, swiss suit on
Screw on drysell nikka with his loot on
Watch this, gun glock less, fiends scopin out my rock shyt
Diamond on some H&R Block shyt
Hear me, gets Larry and his sneakers are shot
Word to me Dunn, the uniform do mean a lot
I approach lit up cousin sit up matter of fact get up
What fuss on the bottom face slit up
Yeah where you from I'm from here
You know Brina and Javier, and Little Life doin thirty years
Analyzin this wise guy a look alike first prize guy
Lit up the thai said riiiight!
Emotionally playin him close like I'm suppossed to be
Somethin spoke to me, it was this little nikka pokin me
I heard sirens now turn around about to hit em
Son was pro nine with the emblem
Grabbed my goose down the walkie-talkie
Foul I'm loose now shot went off knocked the juice down
It ricocheted and hit a GS now here comes EMS, Dunn was leanin near a ZX
Next time shyt's parental, God slap fire out yer mental
Jet in a boat with rims to mental

raekown murked p something crazy

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
two birds one stone... besides the main argument is always how Prodigy was on Nas level, even P himself said he feel Nas was threatened by him and thats why they always had a lil tension... but I just dont see it

me either

Nas had Jay, Pun, Rae, BIG and all these other guys to actually feel threatened by and he picks Prodigy? :childplease:

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
SOHH/Coli Mobb stans yall the worst man I keep hearing this Prodigy was a top 5 Ny talent of all time shyt, he was so nice rah rah rah... how come he never outshined Rae not once on all the tracks they jumped on together brehs? If u really wanna keep it hippity hop with it not only is Chef muuuuuch nicer than punching bag P, he actually did all the shyt he raps about nd nobody has ever tried to step to him... Eye for an Eye goes to Rae, Nighttime Vultures goes to Rae... that was in they prime lets not even talk about all the other early 2000's shyts that Chef embarrased him on

:rudy: P killed Rae on Nightime Vultures and that song on Murda Musik

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
and also p was never a ill rapper like that when i look at his rhymes on paper they were never that ill.
he did'nt flip patterns like nas pac or pun or nothing like that he was just a decent rapper.

ridge

Daps
P crushed rae on eye for an eye and nighttime vultures you fukking fakkit

ridge

Daps
smh @ this fakkit. very scusty

P has bodied nas on tracks and youre talking about fukking raekwon. scust