How on earth can The Lakers beat OKC??

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
I don't know a whole lot about basketball but I am a Lakers fan. From my vantage point I don't see how The Lakers can beat The Thunder in a seven game series if they make it past Denver. Give me hope, my loves!

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't know a whole lot about basketball but I am a Lakers fan. From my vantage point I don't see how The Lakers can beat The Thunder in a seven game series if they make it past Denver. Give me hope, my loves!

cyefall.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
If Bynum and Gasol can get the high low post game going efficiently not many teams can stop LA. Artest and Barnes would also have to keep Durant under wraps and they have to make sure Harden doesn't start penetrating and dishing out to guys like Cook and Fish.

Of course that still leaves Westbrook :scusthov:

OKC in 6.

Juven

All Star
Daps
listen we got this. Meta world artest and bynum will have to step it up and control the paint.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well we're missing our best SF and OKC doesn't have bigs that can kill us like half brain McGee

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
breh we can beat those nikkas if Pau, Bynum & MWP control the paint.

and if we remember how Westbrook breaks down when pressure is applied, we could easily pull this off in 6-7 games but I can see the Spurs giving us an L or Spurs giving OKC an L if they make it past us.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
breh we can beat those nikkas if Pau, Bynum & MWP control the paint.

and if we remember how Westbrook breaks down when pressure is applied, we could easily pull this off in 6-7 games but I can see the Spurs giving us an L or Spurs giving OKC an L if they make it past us.

Most Wimp Player?

*edit*ahhh Metta lol ... i still call the nicca RON...like his mama did

Mackronus

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'll be difficult for OKC. This will be their test go from contender to "making it."

They'll fold.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
every shot that kobe takes will be tough sefs length is gonna keep his perimeter shooting ass at 40% gasol is useless not worrying about him. bynum can explode but its not going to be easy for him either. OKC in 6