How old were you when you first started drinking?

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I don't necessarily mean when did you have your first drink of alcohol because I know I'd never be able to remember (I used to sneak and taste a little Hennessy my dad had stashed away when I was a youngster just to see what it was about, but I can't pinpoint how old I was exactly, maybe 11 or 12 or something like that). But for me, the time when I began to drink on a regular basis was my sophomore year of college (19 y.o.). During my freshman year I would go to some of the parties and see everybody drunk and acting a fool and I was thinking to myself that I wouldn't do any of that too much. Then fast forward to my sophomore year, I pledge and everything, and then decided to see what it was like to drink socially..............and I've been :stylin: ever since.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being raised in a West Indian household I would have the occasional drink as a child. Nothing ridiculous but it was to the point where I was never curious about alcohol. I first started drinking regularly in highschool. Think I was 17? I wish I never did.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had my first beer at 14 and tried hard alcohol at 15.

I remember the first time getting drunk. Was at my buddies house and his older sister was having a party. Dude got too wasted and past out on his bed. Go in to check on him a couple hours later and that boy done shyt :damn: and puked :huhldup: all over himself.

The kid woke up the next morning like :manny: shouldn't have drank that much. My mother picked me up the next morning and I never kicked it with him again.

:pacspit:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind

My pops bought some wine coolers and beer for my grandmother. I snuck a wine cooler that night. I'm not a hard drinker anyway though. I drink on occasions but when I do I like sweet stuff like margaritas, daiquiris, long island ice tea, green apple smirn off, mascato etc.

Sweet stuff like that. I stay away from clear and dark liquor :huhldup:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
17 after I graduated from high school. I was on my young sloppy swag that summer :shaq2:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I started at 15 and never looked back i'm 28 now. I just thought of it now thats 13 years straight of pretty hard drinking:damn: i've been drinking heavily almost as long as i've been without it.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Being raised in a West Indian household I would have the occasional drink as a child. Nothing ridiculous but it was to the point where I was never curious about alcohol. I first started drinking regularly in highschool. Think I was 17? I wish I never did.

Almost the exact same situation but never when young other then that occasional "sip of beer".

But had my first beer out in Jamaica at 14 when I was with my father.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
17, I was gettin down way before then though, my pops has this 3 foot tall vodka bottle wit a pump on it that he used to keep full, me ands my friends used to put out heads under it and see how many pumps we could take (n/h), we was doin that at like 13