How often do you chop up with your bros? (Males friends?)

????

• Often

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Once in a while

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't have friends I'm a loser.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have any male friends( I'm gay.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
We got the group chat going. Usually talking on there every few days. Kick it in person every 2-3 weeks I'd say. Occasionally multiple weekends in a row. Also depends on which group of homies. I got another crew that only sees each other a couple of times a year (if that) and we'll talk to one another every couple of weeks or once a month.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I have several different groups of people I consider friends/ associates. Some of them its a every few months thing, with others its every few days.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not much, we grown. Most guys are married or in serious relationships or have kids

We got a group chat for sports, we usually talk on most game days. Sometimes we go for games or hang out once every few months

Then I got home boys we hang out 2 or 3 times a year

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It depends on the particular homie - you just learn what type they are.

Most of them you just see as you going about your business - like at Da Stow, or the Barbershop, Church, etc.
Some of them are where you can pop up at their place anytime and know it's cool
Some of them you might call every couple months to see what they doin', and that's all you gonna know because they're not the type to be calling folks.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The person I kick it with most often is my actual Bro.

Couple time per week.

Then me and Bro end up checking out the homies from back inna day a few times per month.

People that live out of town I check in with every few weeks or so on the phone.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
We got the group chat going. Usually talking on there every few days. Kick it in person every 2-3 weeks I'd say. Occasionally multiple weekends in a row. Also depends on which group of homies. I got another crew that only sees each other a couple of times a year (if that) and we'll talk to one another every couple of weeks or once a month.

^^this....the group chats stay buzzing.

but for me at least once a month. I got a couple different circles for different purposes