How often do ****** ice grill u?

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Been noticing since I been hitting the weights nikkas don't really try that shyt as often as they used to. The only nikkas that ice grill me now are nikkas that look like they might really be about that action.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:sitdown: What "action" would that be?

bromance.jpg

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
NVM, the thread is about nikkas.... I dont go wear dusty nikkas go so thats usually not a problem

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaz who know what we about (that life) dont grill me... it be some lost outta towner at the wrong place n the worng time....

we bust his shyt rob his ass n my mans pete will fukk him in his ass fukk a fukk nikka nikka

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
nikkaz who know what we about (that life) dont grill me... it be some lost outta towner at the wrong place n the worng time....

we bust his shyt rob his ass n my mans pete will fukk him in his ass fukk a fukk nikka nikka

Basically what he said..nikkas know better to ice grill me..last time I got iced grilled was when I was in 1st grade....I busted his head open with my he man lunch pail..this was the 80s, so you know they weren't made of plastic..they were metal back then..

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Everytime I go out. Its an epidemic out here. nikkas ice grill all the damn time, they lookin for problems. But when white man comes around it turns into yessa massa real quick. :snoop:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Everytime I go out. Its an epidemic out here. nikkas ice grill all the damn time, they lookin for problems. But when white man comes around it turns into yessa massa real quick. :snoop:

:snoop: Where u from? shyt is sad tho, I thought bmore was bad but I went to jersey of all places and every nikka I seen looked like :demonic:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Doesn't bother me anymore if they really wanted beef they'd step to me, if it's just grillin or shyt talkin I keep it moving.

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
youngins ice grillin me
oh you not feelin me?
fine, it cost you nothing
pay me no mind

look im on my grind cousin
ain't got time for frontin
sensitive thugs, y'all all needs hugs

:pacspit:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Been noticing since I been hitting the weights nikkas don't really try that shyt as often as they used to. The only nikkas that ice grill me now are nikkas that look like they might really be about that action.

This.

nikkas'll grill me IN the gym.

Oh, when I go to work also. I try to stay suited and booted. Professional.

I feel they just :troll:ing me so I hit 'em with :manny: and k.i.m., leaving them with more to be mad at.:smugdraper:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
people grill me all the time. But I really do have a regular look like :demonic:

I know it can be very off putting if you don't know me.

I delight in the fact that nikkas can't look me in the eye for long.... even when I'm not upset and they are.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
They try to but when I notice them looking and ice grill them right back they turn their heads quick as fukk..so called "gangstas" too