How often are you on The-Coli and what forums do you go to?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to go on Sohh like Twice a week max for 30 mins but for some reason I'm on this ish daily for like hours. I doubt this place has more users than sohh

by forums I mean "higher learning, gym, arcadium" etc

I usually stay in The Locker Room and Arcadium.

I used to go to The Coliseum and The Booth but usually it's full of biased and stubborn opinions that result in arguments back and forth lol

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I started out as wanting to only post in Higher Learning. Then I moved to TLR.

Now I've branched out to posting in The Booth and most recently The Arcadium.

I usually have a lot of tabs open and forget I'm on here and sometimes I'll open a new tab and see the coli and just come back to check it out.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
i first got on here about a year ago, went to The Booth thought the site was wakk as fukk and figured that i would never come back...i randomly came back on here a few months ago, went to the other sections of the site and realized that it wasnt that bad..i like how random the topics can get on here

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Couple of hours a day usually, but the tab is always open it's just do I click it to see what's going on.
I'm in here mostly, occasionally go to JBO, the Gym, and Higher Learning too.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I post mostly in TLR. I lurk The Coliseum and Booth a lot. I used to post in TSC but I outgrew wrasslin. Arcadium? Don't watch too much TV and I have IGN for video game discussions.

Aside from pming the females on here I've gotten bored with the coli lately. I only post out of habit I guess.
I'm usually only online during the evening though. I rarely post during the day.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I'm on sporadically throughout the day and can be found mostly in the Booth and coliseum. I've been posting in tlr more the past few months and lurk tsc often.