How Not To Shoplift 101

youngmeezy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to be a proffesional booster for many years..lol at them shoplifting from cheap department stores..hit em for Armani and high end Ralph Lauren like I used to do..

So what exactly is a booster?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
That's quite a large sting operation for a department store.

I'm also surprised at the boldness of the first shoplifters. I know at Aldi if you try to run that fast with a cart off the curb you'll end up fukked up by them shyts that lock the cart.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I used to be a proffesional booster for many years..lol at them shoplifting from cheap department stores..hit em for Armani and high end Ralph Lauren like I used to do..

another version of
jbrfI8fAbCxo44_e.jpg

but man those cop swarmed the first 3 girls on the video

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

I'm also surprised at the boldness of the first shoplifters. I know at Aldi if you try to run that fast with a cart off the curb you'll end up fukked up by them shyts that lock the cart.
that only happens when you leave a wide area outside

most stores have that now a days

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

It wasnt a sting operation..they called the cops while they were watching them shoplift on cameras..when they walked out they had loss prevention on their ass, then the cops arrived because they had already called them beforehand..

yo moms

drunk
Daps

:wow:

There's this real high end designer shop near me. Two actually. One of them is run by an old woman on her own full of Vivienne Westwood gear, which is real expensive. She has no security.

:lupe:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I see I ruffled some feathers

I assumed you mean the yellow lines in the ground

I was just genuinely curious. I had only seen them at Aldi a few years back. Used to make a game of trying to get them off of a curb. Don't know how they work any other place.