How Much Self Awareness, And Awareness Of Surroundings Does Trump Have?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I don't get it man
I understand he's an idiot
but that's not an explanation at all

In the middle of him losing he has Giuliani on his side, Giuliani is clearly losing is mind he is on TV saying insane things, then he scheduled the press meeting at that landscaping company, then Giuliani is on TV and his hair dye comes down his face, and i'm sure there's more shyt to come.
WTF is he doing?
Does he not see the perception of his leaving office looks like, this is beyond optics.

This is a clown show, these people should never have come close to holding power.
But how is Trump allowing this clown show to continue?

What of awareness does Trump have, it's blindness.... I mean what is this???

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get it man
I understand he's an idiot
but that's not an explanation at all

In the middle of him losing he has Giuliani on his side, Giuliani is clearly losing is mind he is on TV saying insane things, then he scheduled the press meeting at that landscaping company, then Giuliani is on TV and his hair dye comes down his face, and i'm sure there's more shyt to come.
WTF is he doing?
Does he not see the perception of his leaving office looks like, this is beyond optics.

This is a clown show, these people should never have come close to holding power.
But how is Trump allowing this clown show to continue?

What of awareness does Trump have, it's blindness.... I mean what is this???

:mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Trump is going insane and he's dragging his team and his supporters down with him as they try to defend it.

This is a complete denial of reality...mental illness. He knows he lost, but I think if he says if he won repeatedly people will believe the lie (although the election has already been handed to Biden and he's been instructed to leave on the 20th of January).

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The longer he drags this shyt out the more the cult believes and donates money to his bullshyt. He's been doing this for years tho