How much effort do you make to get p*ssy?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Do you go to clubs with the sole intention of fukking some slut? Eve though you don't like clubs?

Are you willing to sit on a date and talk to a bird brain bytch who's lacking any convo skills just to fukk her?

Would you wake up in the middle of a night by a call from your boy telling he's got two drunk bytches ready to fukk and travel > 15 miles for sex?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
gifkidrift919844.gif

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The older I get the less effort I put in to getting p*ssy. And it's not so much that I don't care or dont enjoy p*ssy it's just the headache I go thru before and after smashing the p*ssy. Putting up with a broad's shyt or spending money to get in the zone to fukk isn't really worth it most of the time to me. I've never flat out payed for p*ssy but the older I get the more I understand doing it.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
None.

And that's cause I don't care. I have other priorities that more important to me then sex.

God damn at how wack the game is now. Makes me not even want to compete. Too much bullshyt. Too many headaches. Too many games. It's not worth it.

F*ck the game.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
The game in 2024 is ridiculously stacked in favor of women therefore I don’t care to put too much effort into them. It’s really analogous to NFL teams overpaying for mid QBs just to have a long term starter. Game is full of Daniel Jones ass bytches and I’m never ever putting in too much effort again.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
p*ssy is everywhere and devalued to the point of if you’re feeling like you’re putting in alot of effort to get it, you’re the problem. Seriously, look inward, bc beautiful women waiting to get piped are literally everywhere

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Normally You gotta put in SOME effort. Closed mouths don't get fed :manny:

But I can’t front @Uncouth Savage momma just threw the p*ssy at me. I guess she was feeling the kid heavy