how much credence do you give to Netflix(user) ratings?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If you see something with a 2-3 star rating on Netflix, do you automatically give it the :camby:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
been a few low star flix that were good
IMO

so naaaah

i aint quick to give the heave-ho to some these lower rated joints

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you see something with a 2-3 star rating on Netflix, do you automatically give it the :camby:
The more you rate your own movies on there the more accurate it is. I give out stars after everything I watch or watched in the past

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Netflix estimates how much it thinks you will like something based off your history and taste in movies . The same movie can have a different rating if you go on another profile

Bingo. So @jadillac if you see low ratings, its assuming that's what you will rate it based on other ratings you've given

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The more you rate your own movies on their the more accurate it is. I give out stars after everything I watch or watched in the past

Netflix estimates how much it thinks you will like something based off your history and taste in movies . The same movie can have a different rating if you go on another profile

Bingo. So @jadillac if you see low ratings, its assuming that's what you will rate it based on other ratings you've given

thanks. I never knew that. But then I'm not a huge Netflix watcher in general.

I'll start rating more stuff after i watch.