How many ppl would STILL be alive, or peeped game (the last 2 yrs), if not for Covid, and these..?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
s-l300.jpg

A lot of folks, done got the drop, cuz of these jawns. :wow:

The pandemic, has allowed folks to normalize, cloaking their identities. It gets old, having to stay militant, when you hit strips, or gas stations, and cats are posted up, on some......

images

:russ:

You can try to avoid it, or get wit the program. Personally, now that it's cold, this is my twist. :hubie:

two-afro-young-men-in-ski-masks-in-alleyway-2H19WX7.jpg

But it becomes harder, and harder, to decipher, potential threats. I've seen countless clips, throughout the pandemic, of ppl gettin laid down on a walk-by, or situations, they would've recognized, if not for the pandemic. :huhldup:

Someone posted up in a car, or on a corner with a ski-mask, would've looked outta place, any other time, :mjpls: prior to the pandemic, but now it's normalized. Folks will have ski masks on, in 90-degree weather.:dead:

I'd be lyin, if I said I haven't caught paranoia, leaving a gas station, or bar, a time, or two. Comin outside, to cats masked up, in the cut. It's one of the main reasons, I stay masked up, myself. Now that it's cold out, you really gotta move w/ apprehensive, at certain times/spots. A surgical mask is bad enough.

When I see a group of young cats, wit baclavas on, coming in my direction, I'm on some automatic...:mjpls::mjpls:

Better safe than, sorry. :sas1:

Last edited: