How many pills per day do you take?

On average, how many pills per day do you take?

Votes: 7 38.9%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 2-3

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 4-7

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 7-10

• More than 10 per day

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I take over the counter drugs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I take prescription pills

• I take illegal/non prescribed pills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • osu sucks

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
When i was a preteen...my grandma died, and i remember in her bedroom she had..SO many pill bottles...taking pill 1 for something, pill 2 for something else, pill 3 to counter side effects of pill 1, pills for indigestion, pills for blood pressure, etc...it was crazy

My parents...even worse....it scares me...

I work with people that get a headache,immediately get some tylonol...why not address why you have a headache :wtf: if you have a sore back...find out why...or stregnthen your back...or work to get leaner....:mindblown:

Its crazyto me, going to a pill to treat symptoms rather than finding causes....i am glad to say i take zero pills, of any kind, the only ones ive taken in my life were tylonol 3 liquid when i broke my wrist in HS, and thats it. I have filled one operation in my life and it was an antibioiotic eye drop when i had an operation.

I have a goal in life to never have the same pill dependency as the rest of my family...:wow:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
When i was a preteen...my grandma died, and i remember in her bedroom she had..SO many pill bottles...taking pill 1 for something, pill 2 for something else, pill 3 to counter side effects of pill 1, pills for indigestion, pills for blood pressure, etc...it was crazy

My parents...even worse....it scares me...

I work with people that get a headache,immediately get some tylonol...why not address why you have a headache :wtf: if you have a sore back...find out why...or stregnthen your back...or work to get leaner....:mindblown:

Its crazyto me, going to a pill to treat symptoms rather than finding causes....i am glad to say i take zero pills, of any kind, the only ones ive taken in my life were tylonol 3 liquid when i broke my wrist in HS, and thats it. I have filled one operation in my life and it was an antibioiotic eye drop when i had an operation.

I have a goal in life to never have the same pill dependency as the rest of my family...:wow:

nikka, Shut up

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I take 1 hair, skin and nails vitamin daily. I've been telling myself to pick up another bottle of multivitamins but I never do.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Surprised at the amount of supplements taken in here so far...

Ever explore eating different foods instead for the same result? (and in this case, im not saying one IS better than the other, just asking)