How many of these ****ing housewives reunion shows are there?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like my girl has been watching these bullshyts for the last 2 months. shyt makes my ears bleed brehs and every time I ask "Haven't you already watched this?" she says "No that was the reunion this is the "special" of all best moments."

:why: brehs. They need to end this trend of glorifying these annoying nobody jumpoff bytches.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think its funny how they do a reunion show after like the last episode of the season.....thats not a reunion.

nikka if the cast of MASH got on stage thats a reunion, the old cast of Married with Children, of Cheers...theses nikkas havent seen each other in years, decades even...

thats like me going to kick it with the same people i kick it with every weekend talking about 'its a reunion'

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You might want to leave your girl if she's watching stuff like that. I know for some people who watch retarded shows like that, it got them messed up in the head.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Dere's somethin luring about watchin people embarrass n make complete asses of demselves on national television. Dat's our society now. :yeshrug: