How many L's can you take...Some dude's wife gave her ex boyfriend $15,000 out their joint account

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:laugh: @ people saying that they're probably still fukking. It's not a question, it's a guarantee. Old boy scrubbing her tongue with his mushroom tip.

That's if this is real. I refuse to believe this level of simpery exists.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
OJSimsonIntroSlide_crop_650x440.jpg

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Now you know thats a damn lie if you ever told one. :mjpls:

Tell us who you snitched on to get that heat on you. :mjpls: MOE was looking for you huh? :mjpls:

I cant go into details, but im no snitch. Just nikkas getting out of jail thinking shyt is still the same after 10 years :mjpls:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Not making excuses but he said the Ex emotionally and physically abused her. That right there is a indication of how weak minded she is.

Its easy to get over on and use a weak minded person:manny:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
:dwillhuh:...can't believe dude posted this on FB for the whole world to see how much a sucker he is...sometimes its best to suffer in silence

:sadcam:...at the internal dialogue this dude must be having with himself about his wife...I can only imagine what kind of rationalizations he's trying to populate inside his mind

:ooh:...at this dude's very own wife for lying, plotting and taking $15,000 dollars to give to another man

:childplease:...for anybody who has to wonder if she's still f#cking the ex

:heh:...for the fact that this dude even has to wonder if he should divorce his wife

:obama:...kudos to the ex...getting sponsored by the ex who's now married to John Sucka...can't hate on that