How many L's can you take...Some dude's wife gave her ex boyfriend $15,000 out their joint account

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Cheat on me all you want. It's technically still YOUR p*ssy.:manny:

But give some moro my money??? I will kill you, him, and anyone else he spent that money on/with.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The husbnd lost from the moment he said "I do" to that bytch. She never respected the husband. If she was willing to snatch 15 stacks from the account to give to her ex, then she didn't even consider the consequences. She never feared what the husband would do to her.

The ex bf was probably banging her out too :manny:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
More interesting than that summer you couldn't leave your room. :mjpls:

It was 88 outside but you was posted up on 2nd floor looking like graffiti mural of teddy pendergrass on a boarded window. :mjpls:

:mjpls: I leave my house every season regardless of the attempts on my life. Still more interesting than you playing WWE wrestling in your briefs with your bi-sexual cousin name Juan

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:mjpls: I leave my house every season regardless of the attempts on my life. Still more interesting than you playing WWE wrestling in your briefs with your bi-sexual cousin name Juan

VksnCB8.png

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Killing the bytch would be stupid. why throw your life away on a bytch that wasnt really feelin u in the long run. You and her ex boyfriend would both be in jail. Cancel that bytch and go out and get a new one. nikkaz are too quick to throw their lives away all behind a bytch. think smart brehs :myman:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Number one, who is Skyler White? Number two, damn..... I really don't know what to say about that. $15,000??? I honestly don't know what I would have done......... I"m not saying I would kill my wife but damn........