How many L's can you take...Some dude's wife gave her ex boyfriend $15,000 out their joint account

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You fukkin lost B :heh:

GFCAV FRIEND QUESTION:

My wife and I have been married for 2 years. She just recently came to me and ask if I could help her ex boyfriend(whose a nothing ass bum and spends all his time in and out of jail)get himself an apartment and a car. My first question is why in the f*ck are you even talking to his nothing ass. She told me she spoke with him on facebook and he gave her some weak ass sob story and said he was trying to get his life on track. I honestly almost called my wife a bytch(I didn't let it slip out). You did not come to me, your husband, and ask me to give you money for your nothing ass ex. I shot that sh*t down, hell no not happening. So 2 weeks ago when it came time for me to pay the bills I'm noticing that 15,000 is missing out of our joint bank account. As soon as a saw how much was missing I just knew she took money out, so I confronted her about it. She denied it at first, but let her know that 15,000 dollars don't just get up and walk out of a bank account. She finally confessed (3 days later) to taking money out and giving it to her ex. Now I am so beyond pissed, you went behind my back took money out the joint account(mind you the money in the joint account is used to pay bills, the mortgage etc), and gave it to your ex? She said she just wanted to help, but fukk that. He's not our problem. Now I just don't trust her at all, and I honestly lost a little bit of respect for her. This dude was horrible to her. He was mentally and verbally abusive, even beating her while she was pregnant and caused her to have an abortion. The fukk do you want to help him for? I'm at a loss, and I'm honestly thinking that she may be sleeping with him but it could just be my mind going into over drive, I have no proof of it. I just really don't know what to do. I'm thinking about divorcing her, but this is really the only fukked up thing she's done. She's a great wife and mother to our kids, but damn. This sh*t hurts me, why do something like this?

https://www.facebook.com/GFC.Convo/posts/562931367107656

rsu991.jpg

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Get joint accounts brehs
If you think that this is a problem with the joint account and not with the fact that dude didn't cut his wife the minute she said she was talking to her ex.... you're probably just as much of a simp as him.

The minute either party in a relationship starts talking to their ex's, you cut them with the quickness and don't look back. He should consulted a lawyer as soon as he found out they were still in contact.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
*waits for @CrimsonTider to defend the wife"
on some

:whoa: lets not judge the ol lady

smh

"The ex is partly responsible for the joint account. By him breaking up with her, it allowed her to find a man and marry him and start up a joint account. The 15k was a 'thank you' to the ex"