how many hoodlums do you think are walking around with 5+ bodies to their name?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
it always kind of fascinates me out of all the murders that happen in cities that most dont get solved so in reality there are people walking around that know they have killed someone and constantly have that over their head

you look at cities like Detroit, Chicago, NYC and LA to name a few with huge populations and hundreds of murders a year every year and most of them are unsolved. just how many people are actually murdering people year after year you think? i mean are there guys right now so deep in the game that they are killing someone every month?

how many people are walking around with 5+,10+ shyt even 20+ shootings that led to murders under their belt with no remorse. literally every major city has this issue so the numbers in reality could be outrageous

i know in my city its only a few small neighborhood gangs that do all of the shootings and they never get caught so that leads me to believe these are professional murderers who wont stop until they get killed themselves

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
5 bodies is nothing in the hood to real killer. I know a dude that got a triple homicide and I'm sure he got more before he was charged with that crime.

There was a dude from the northside of Houston that killed at least 5 dudes from New Orleans after Katrina because they were trying to push weight on his block. Can't find the article right now.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
5 bodies is nothing in the hood to real killer. I know a dude that got a triple homicide and I'm sure he got more before he was charged with that crime.

There was a dude from the northside of Houston that killed at least 5 dudes from New Orleans after Katrina because they were trying to push weight on his block. Can't find the article right now.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

:shaq2: