How many games on PS4 or PS4 Pro run at 19fps or less?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure but doesn't Ark survival run like shyt on PS4

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
The only sad thing about this is the way Xbox fanboys were trying to put their weight behind a game that is a janky unoptimised mess on far more powerful hardware.

I'm sure they will get the X version to run better but it's no showcase of power.

You need actual first party exclusives for that :justsaying: :hubie:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The only sad thing about this is the way Xbox fanboys were trying to put their weight behind a game that is a janky unoptimised mess on far more powerful hardware.

I'm sure they will get the X version to run better but it's no showcase of power.

You need actual first party exclusives for that :justsaying: :hubie:
Here's what I'm saying to that. The game is "janky" on PC. Not even finished yet. You thought they was gonna somehow create a console version in a couple months and it be running BETTER than it does across the PC landscape? :stop:

PC gamers can't even admit lots of people have issues TODAY on PC but if some computer geek appears saying "my rig can handle this at 90fps :hhh:" then that is supposed to be representative of how the experience is for the majority of gamers? :usure:

When they announced the game they said it would be available in games preview. So we knew what we was getting all along, a work in progress title. Just because you didn't know that and you seen a thread or two of people talking about the game does not mean Microsoft and fanboys hyped anything. You're hyping shyt up, why? Because you either a salty Sony gamer or a salty PC gamer, simple as that. It's great that you can get 90fps while getting that advantage over other players who are only getting 20fps..that sounds real competitive :rolleyes:
:DAIGOCAM:
I can only be mad if what I said was not true. Same goes for you if it is :umad: