How many fuks should you give...really?

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Sooo, you catch your lady in lil mood. After deducing that it's not your doing :blessed:...you get the spill. Your woman of a 3+ year grownup ass relationship/marriage gets word that her boyfriend back in the day is dead.:dwillhuh:.

This happened to me a couple years back. In hindsight I could have handled that differently. My initial reaction was to her reaction of hurt..:usure:...I'm like " whatchu gonna cry over this shyt?" Wait why you even telling me? Like I liked the nikka...I don't remember no hugs and kisses, fuk outta here. Please say it wasn't some ignant hood shiiit...please don't tell me that.:comeon:. There will be no gangsta lean, crossroads, or yesterdays playing in this piece. I'll pour a lil cherry limade to the nikka and that will be that.

She felt some type of way about that. We haven't discussed it since. Fun times.

How about you breh?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I dont know if I'd tolerate tears in my presence either. :patrice:

Don't waste your cherry limeade though :whoa:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
most dudes be all fukking :to: why she crying over a ex and couldnt even handle that shyt thinking does she even love me am i sharing that girl

for me i really wouldnt care depending on what relationship they had previously

i mean i can be cold ass ice and an a$$hole but at same time i can show some heart and sympathy

like if it was her first love and they dated for awhile then i be like ya im sorry and go play my ps3 or watch a movie

if its over some other dude i be ya im sorry and go play my ps3 or watch or movie :manny:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
her: this is so fukked up:sadbron:
me: who that deadbeat owe money:mjpls:
her: that's just disrepectful:sadbron:
me: fukk that nikka:jawalrus:
her::damn:
me: sad or not that chicken aint frying itself.:mjpls:
her: mac and cheese or fries:sadbron:
me: mac and cheese.:mjpls:

bfnuyc.gif

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably wouldn't care tbh. I've had my freshman basketball coach have a heart attack in his class when I was a junior, from there he went into a coma and died. Everybody was crying, and they asked me why I wasn't. I've had peers from school die as well, everybody all bummed and I'm still happy.

I don't see why some random dude dying would bother me.

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
You nikkas is heartless :dead:

:shaq: That's what she said. I took a pause for a day, but still really couldn't see how this was acceptable in my home. No fuks generated still....and so it was. :win:

Black Sinatra

Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Nah, I'm pretty solid in the emotions game. By that, I'm saying I ain't got no fukkin emotions...but yeah she broke down their history. Hit me with, they was soul mates at one point...:aicmon:...I'm like damn...don't know how to feel about that. Did I steal yo soul ma?:demonic:

I coulda hit her back with the logic that some real stallions I chopped down before; got their bodies killed by 3-4 babies and I ain't crying about that tho.