How many chics you fukking at the same time or was in my case :mjpls:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Im only making love to one woman, my girl....but in my prime was fukking at least 5 different chics who had no idea:whoo:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
In da hood 2-3 at the same time. In college :whew: at any given time 6-7 rotating roster most of them knew. those where the days But I :salute: Skeets for your lifestyle change. cause honestly I had all these chicks I was fukking but I never felt more alone. till i met my current Woman.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
3 at once is my record. now that im single again i might go in and enjoy this summer. gotta make the most of my 20s brehs.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I've never really had a "ROSTER" but once I've smashed a chick 2/3 times I start to lose interest. After a week with the same girl I actually begin to hate kissing, there's a reason I've smashed 10+ women but never had a REAL girlfriend

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Araña;4325263 said:
In da hood 2-3 at the same time. In college :whew: at any given time 6-7 rotating roster most of them knew. those where the days But I :salute: Skeets for your lifestyle change. cause honestly I had all these chicks I was fukking but I never felt more alone. till i met my current Woman.

after awhile the "life"isnt fun anymore...:beli:

Sometimes you just want someone to grow and build with:to:

Let me snap out:birdman::to::birdman:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

i saw that these two best friends were growing apart and started smashing the two of them (they eventually made up), an indian chick and some blonde broad who used to go to school with one of the mentioned best friends and hated the fact i liked her so it just used to be there when i wanted it.

funnily enough i lost 3 of them in the space of a week... i got too brazen.
i stopped seeing blondie because i wanted to only see one of the best friends but they decide to make up with each other blaming me for making them fall out.

:yeshrug:

but the one i wanted ended up becoming my girl anyway, and is probably the longest relationship i ever was in.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At my peak 4 maybe 5. I was drained and pretty much made me broke even though I am making good money.

Don't see it happening again try to keep it 2 tops. too much mindless babble fukks with your goals and productivity.

Droopy

say that tho
Daps
Reppin
Northside

One week I smashed each. one on Thurs, one on Fri, and one on Saturday type thing. I felt like a slut by Sunday :to:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
3 is the max...I had to stop because I was literally on my phone textin 24 hrs out of the day. lying to everyone including my moms, spending all kinds of money on gas...etc

I said fuk this sh!t.