How many active ladies are on this site

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk How many active women are on this site.

I see a few dudes posting as females on this site.

I was a lurker before and remember there being quite a bit before. What do you think has lead to the low female users. What are some solutions to get more to the forum.

:salute: To the queens still reppin

Daps
Real talk How many active women are on this site.

I see a few dudes posting as females on this site.

I was a lurker before and remember there being quite a bit before. What do you think has lead to the low female users. What are some solutions to get more to the forum.

:salute: To the queens still reppin
do the male fonts really want female posters on this board? based on some things i have seen, i would say women aren't really welcomed here.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do the male fonts really want female posters on this board? based on some things i have seen, i would say women aren't really welcomed here.

Now I will say it definately is a male driven forum especially the shyt that gets posted up in The JBO. But I feel like there should be a strong female presence especially with some of the deep topics that go on. What has made you stay here? What has turned you off?

Daps
Now I will say it definately is a male driven forum especially the shyt that gets posted up in The JBO. But I feel like there should be a strong female presence especially with some of the deep topics that go on. What has made you stay here? What has turned you off?
i came here just because i am always interested in how others think. i lurked on another male dominated board years ago and then they started charging so i left.

this topic was asked last year and i think a lot of posters gave solid answers on what could change.
Essential - What could make the Salon better?

the answer i gave in that thread is pretty much the same i would give here:
Well this is a male dominate board so most women probably wouldn't be active posters even in the women's section

Secondly what is the point of posting when some male fonts like to police what is posted? I remember 1 thread basically having to be deleted because the men were just being disrespectful in the thread and they may have been pm'ing her with some bullshyt too. Yeh there is freedom of speech and all that but it gets old when you have people who refuse to use critical thinking skills and approach topics with an open mind.

I actually like this board but the attitudes on here are tiredsome which is why I lurk more than I post. And before someone jumps in with the" LSA does it too" I treat that site like I treat this one-I only go into the areas that interest me.