How long until everyone starts using the N-Word freely?

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
:mjpls:

I swear in 10 yrs u gon be walkin down the street and a CAC could just come at u sayin "u got a dolla my nikka?"

Or even worse during an altercation with an asian individual ull get a "ill fukk u up nikka"

Yung cacs etc. deze days r grown up wit rap music and in an era where its getting more and more common for non-blacks to say nikka

Wut r u gon do bout it? Do u wanna do sum bout it?

Can u do sum bout it?

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once the black people who don't use the word either die off or start using it...then everyone will be using it freely. :mjpls:

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
People deze days r ballsy enuff that theyll say it in ur presence even if u dun kno dem that well :mjpls:

Do u allow ur non-black friends to say it? :mjpls:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've grown up in one of (if not) the most diverse areas of the US, and the only people ive really ever heard use the word nikka were blacks and hispanics that grew up around nothing but blacks. Most hispanics i know that use the word act and dress exactly like blacks so it doesn't even really bother me. Now if they start specifically using it in a derogatory way then we gon have a problem :youngsabo:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
ya im from oakland/.evryone says nikka..even whites and asians...more power to them cuz nikka means a word like youre showing love to other negroes of the negroid race....so i cant hate on them for saying it:salute:

little4209

All Star
Daps
I'm sick of hearing the media or whomever say, "hey we should be able to say it because its in popular culture and in rap music"...it baffles me how another race can feel obligated to use another races' deragatory term just because its in music??? No way would I feel that it's okay to use the "s" word for Mexicans just because I heard a Mexican rapper say it....the nerve...