How long is good sex supposed to last?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I remember women used to talk about hours. Hours? :rudy: Plural? With an "s?"

:pacspit:

Easy when you're just laying there taking it and making noise. Realistically 15-38 minutes should be enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Relationship sex im doing no more than 15-25 mins max. Unless its one of those day we both :stylin:

New p*ssy 45 min

This

Sent from where the real nikkaz is poppin that cristal None of that white stuff! Using Tapatalk

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Nah brehs.... That good sex be all day with mental stimulation leading up to the physical. Sometimes that mental and subtle foreplay all day be it be so good a chic be counting the minutes till she see you. The p*ssy be so wet and wet for you only that sex be the bomb brehs.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nah brehs.... That good sex be all day with mental stimulation leading up to the physical. Sometimes that mental and subtle foreplay all day be it be so good a chic be counting the minutes till she see you. The p*ssy be so wet and wet for you only that sex be the bomb brehs.

This nikka lol

But you right does especially from your lady yall talking that shyt all day then when she get home she falls asleep :zzz:

fukk out my face nikka i like that early morning sex or after i beg for a couple hours she finally gives it to me. I proceed to crush her insides and leave her :eek: :dwillhuh:maybe i should give it to you more.:shaq:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago

TRUUUUUU
:myman: